TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of Service:
By accessing this website, you are agreeing these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Any services booked and rendered at Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC is voluntary and you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
The materials on Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions website(s) are provided "as is". Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Additionally, the contents of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC website and/or all services from Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All material contained on Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and information provided during consultations is provided without any warranty of any kind. Spiritual guidance is not to be replaced with diagnosis or treatments generally performed by a licensed therapist. If you have mental health issues, please seek the proper help from health care professionals. The some services provided by Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC (i.e. spiritual guidance) are for entertainment purposes only and not a substitute for professional mental health services nor should they ever take the place of a doctor, lawyer, or any other licensed professional.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
vi. print the materials.
a) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
b) All content included as part of the www.divinelyme.com and www.millennialmastermindz.com sites or readings, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
c) All video and audio recordings provided during or after a reading are only for use as a personal record of your consultation. Any other use is prohibited without the written signed consent of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC. These recordings and affiliated copyrights are the property of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC DBA Divine Soul Sessions.
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Booking and Payment Policy
Event and Party Bookings:
1. A deposit of 50% is required to confirmation and secure the date and quote given for your Tarot party, event booking or group reading to secure the date. The balance must be paid in full no less than 7 business days prior to the event. Failure to pay the balance of the fee within the time frame specified will result in the cancellation of your booking and you will forfeit your deposit. Your deposit, once paid, is non-refundable. If you pay the service fees in full and then cancel more than 7 business days prior to the event date, 30% of your full payment will be taken as a cancellation fee and the rest of your payment will be refunded to you. Tarot Parties, event bookings or group readings cancelled less than 7 business days but more than 72 hours prior to the event will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the total fee. Tarot Parties, event bookings or group readings cancelled less than 72 hours prior to the event will not be refunded, the full fee will be retained by Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC as a cancellation fee. No refund or part refund shall be offered in respect of readings refused as a result of guests becoming rude, abusive or appearing to Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC to be unfit to have a reading. This includes but is not limited to guests who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of a mind altering substance. 2. Seven day advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings otherwise the 50% deposit will be forfeit.
2. If the event continues past midnight rates increase by $20 per hour. Likewise, if additional time is to be added to the event without pre-booking premium rates of $30 per hour apply.
3. Event details will be outlined and clarified prior to the event so that expectations are clear and confirmed.
Spiritual Guidance Consultations (In Person, Zoom/Online and Telehealth appointments) :
1. All in-person, Zoom and email Telehealth appointments are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment at www.divinelyme.com
2. Policy on late arrival, cancellation and no-shows:
A 48-hour advance notice is required to reschedule In-Person consultations, and a 24 hours notice is required for Zoom/online and Telehealth appointments. If you do not adhere to the advance notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please take the time to email me or call me if you need to reschedule your appointment. If you have booked a reading via Telehealth or Zoom app you must be signed into the relevant service at your scheduled appointment time. If you have booked a telephone reading, you must be available to take the call at your scheduled appointment time on the mobile number you provided when booking. If you are unavailable, not logged in or do not answer at your scheduled appointment time, we will make 2 further attempts to contact you within 5 minutes of the first call. If you do not answer by the third attempt, your appointment will be classed as a missed appointment and no refund will be given. If you answer on the second or third attempt, any time missed will be deducted from the time allotted for your appointment. If we cannot contact you due to you providing incorrect contact information when booking, your reading will be classed as a missed appointment and no refund or rescheduling will be offered.
3. Late Appointments: If you are late for your appointment Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC will wait 15 minutes, after which, your appointment will be cancelled. If you are late but your appointment goes ahead, any time you missed will be taken out of your allotted time and you will be charged the full price for the session. No discount or credit will be provided for the time you missed. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC cannot alter appointments at short notice to accommodate late arrivals as this would cause delays and inconvenience for other clients. In-person/ private readings are by appointment only and must be prepaid in full, once an appointment/ session date and time has been agreed, in order to reserve that date and time. If your appointment is cancelled due to lateness (as outlined above) or if you are a no-show, you will forfeit the entire advance payment and will not be refunded. Furthermore, if you are a no-show, no further appointments will be given. Lastly, if you provide false or misleading information at the time of booking, Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC may cancel your booking and no refund will be provided. This includes but is not limited to:
Confirming you are over 18 when you are not. (Clients must be over 18 to have a reading, Photo ID may be required.)
Confirming that you are someone you are not.
Falsification of information and/or falsely confirming you are identity in correspondence or on the online booking form, may result in the consultation(s) being cancelled. Consultations and Spiritual guidance cancelled less than 48 hours before the appointment or on the day of the appointment due to providing false information will be treated as no shows and no refund will be offered.
4. Rescheduled Appointments: If you cannot attend your appointment and you advise Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC of this more 48 hours before your appointment is due to start, as an alternative to cancellation, you may reschedule your appointment without incurring any additional charges. Such appointments may only be rescheduled once. Any subsequent attempts on your part to reschedule or cancel the appointment, will forfeit your entire payment and you will not be given any refund.
5. Once your consultation is complete I do not offer refunds for my services, for any reason. If you are left with questions after your reading I will try to clarify them as much as possible.
6. Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” The services you’re paying me for is my knowledge, experience, insights, foresights, and the time it takes for me to customize, and personalize your consultations.
7. By scheduling a consultation with Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions you confirm that you have read and agree to the cancellation policy and booking conditions.
8. Follow-up questions after the reading has concluded are limited due to the constraints of scheduling. Please be sure to address your concerns or need for clarification during our session. Once the session has concluded, follow-up questions will require purchasing a follow-up reading.
9. Right(s) to Refuse and/or Cancel Service(s): Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC reserves the right to cancel any consultation/spiritual guidance/reading/session/group booking/Tarot party/ event without notice. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone without obligation to specify a reason and without liability. This includes but is not limited to anyone who is rude, aggressive, abusive or violent, anyone who appears to be intoxicated and/or under the influence of a mind altering substance, anyone who provides false or misleading information at the time of booking or who is deemed unsuitable or unfit to have a reading. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC or its suppliers shall in no way be liable for any damages resulting from the cancellation of a reading/session/group booking/Tarot party. All bookings are non-transferable. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC reserves the right to alter this cancellation policy at any time without notice.
10. Recovery of Litigation Expenses:
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
11. Modifications to the Services and Prices: Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
E-Learning and Webinar Classes:
1. All classes are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment at www.divinelyme.com
2. There is no refund for cancellations or no-shows. Your fee may NOT be put towards future classes if you are unable to attend. Please understand that if you are unable to attend at the last minute, it means that I have been holding that spot for you and may not be able to fill it.
3. Once your course is complete I do not offer refunds for my services, for any reason. If you are left with questions after your reading I will try to clarify them as much as possible.
4. Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” The services you’re paying me for is my knowledge, experience, insights, foresights, and the time it takes for me to customize, and personalize your consultations.
Filming, Recording and Photography:
Filming, recording and/or photography of private readings, including but not limited to Skype (or other video call platforms), in-person and telephone readings, is only permitted with the express authorization of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC, which may be granted verbally by Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC at the start of the reading. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC will not provide filming, photographic or recording equipment or accept any liability for readings where the equipment failed to capture the session. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC will not repeat a reading where attempts to photograph, film or record it have failed. If permission is granted to film, photograph and/or record a private session, it is granted solely on the basis that the film, photographs and/or recordings are to be used for personal use only by the client. By booking, you agree that any filming, recording and/or photographs of a reading issued by Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC is and remains the intellectual property of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions. You assign to Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions the copyright, performers rights and all other rights to any filming, recording and/or photography of private readings. Furthermore, you agree that any such material will not be published, posted online, shared and/or otherwise disseminated without the express written and signed authorization of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions. The unauthorized use of filming, photographic and/or recording equipment at Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions events is strictly prohibited, this includes but is not limited to any party, group reading, corporate event, private function, speaking engagement, course, conference or teaching event that Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions is appearing at, is hosting or has organized. You consent to being filmed, photographed and/or recorded as attendees of any such event. You assign to Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions the copyright, performers rights and all other rights to any filming, recording and/or photography of you at any such event. You agreed that Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or DBA Divine Soul Sessions may edit, adapt, translate , share and/or distribute any such filming, photographs and/or recordings of you at any such event.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
By entering any of our Giveaway(s), you confirm that you agree to the Giveaway Terms and Conditions. All entrants must be over 18 years of age to enter. By entering our subscriber competitions you agree that you are subscribing to Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC mailing list. All giveaway winner(s) will be contacted after the relevant draw to arrange to redeem their prize. Prizes must be redeemed within 60 days of the prize draw. Failure to redeem within this time-frame will forfeit your prize. For Zoom and/or Telehealth reading prizes, failure to answer at the appointment time will result in the forfeit of the prize. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for any other services (except in the circumstances already outlined) and cannot be redeemed for cash. Subscriber giveaway winners will be notified by an email to the email address provided at entry. As such, please ensure you provide the correct details when entering our giveaway(s). Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC reserves the right to cancel any competition without notice or liability at any time and for any reason.
Testimonials, Feedback and Reviews:
If you submit a testimonial, feedback or a review to Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or Divine Soul Sessions either via email, text message, our contact form or through our various social media platforms, search engine or review pages (including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Yelp), then you agree that we may publish your testimonial, feedback or review together with your name and any logo you upload, on this website (and on any successor website that we may operate) and that the placement and position of such testimonials, feedback or reviews on such a page shall be at the sole discretion of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC and/or Divine Soul Sessions. You further agree that we may edit the testimonial, feedback or review and publish edited or partial versions of the testimonial, feedback or review. However, we agree that we will never edit a testimonial, feedback or a review in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views. You may terminate this license by sending an email to EJohnson@divinelyme.com giving us 30 days notice of termination.
Code of Ethics & Business Policies:
By enlisting the services of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC is to give clients positive direction and guidance and to help them find practical and empowering courses of action to life’s obstacles.
2. The intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
3. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC is a non-judgmental safe place, and we welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations.
5. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC will not provide consultation for anyone under 18 years old.
6. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that violates personal boundaries and/or goes against this Code of Ethics.
7. Divinely ME Holistic Center, LLC will not give advice in areas for which they are not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which the reader is not qualified, they will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. Our readers will constantly strive to improve their Tarot reading skills, and to always be learning and growing.
9. No matter your sexual orientation, gender identity, racial identity, ethnicity, cultural identity, religion, beliefs, physical ability, socioeconomic status, social class, age, etc., you will be treated with dignity and respect.
10. Your identity and any information disclosed in a consultation and/or session will be HIPPA protected and treated with the utmost respect for your confidentiality.
11. I strive for transparency with all of my clients. Therefore, I will be honest and upfront with you about what I can and cannot sense or intuit for you. At all times I will endeavor to present myself to you responsibly, and with integrity.
12. Your decisions are 100% your own, and I do not, and will not, impede the free will of others. To do so is the direct opposite of the client's empowerment, which is a key component of my business intention. I advise, but ultimately your decisions are your own.
13. Spiritual guidance and readings are a misunderstood form of counseling. All Divinely ME Holistic Center personnel have acquired the basic trainings in psychology, crisis intervention, Mental Health First Aid training, Life Coaching, Reiki Healing, and counseling certifications.